Conference Registration Fee – Details
All conference participants must pay the registration fee. For each paper/poster, at least one author must attend and pay the registration fee. Delegates can choose any of the options given below to participate at the Conference.
Deadline: October 4, 2018
Registration Deadline: October 4, 2018
- Fees apply ONLY to payments received by the indicated deadlines.
- Conference fee does not include accommodation and airport transfer.
- A 10% Group Discount on the ‘registration fee’ available for a group comprising three members.
- Please note that the paid registration fee is nonrefundable if you cannot participate in the conference.
Registration fee includes:
- Access to all technical sessions
- 10-15 minutes oral presentation time (Q&A included)
- Conference Bag and accessories
- Conference Program & Proceeding
- Certificate of Presentation
- Lunch and Coffee Break
- City tour
By Wire TransferEarly Registration Fee
Bank: AB Šiaulių Bankas, Legal entity code 112025254
Company: MB “Mokslinės leidybos deimantas” company code 304744558
Account No: LT517180300031467607
- After sending your registration payment by bank wire transfer, scan the bank receipt and attach the PDF file in an email to: info[at]rstconf.org
By Credit Card or PayPal(on-Line)
Use the form below to register and pay ONLINE with credit card or PayPal.